Classes start August 29!
The Texas State Technical College Fall 2016 semester is starting soon. Apply and register by August 22 to avoid the $100 late registration fee that gets applied beginning August 23. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Night and weekend classes are also offered. To explore career choices visit tstc.edu.
Follow the TSTC Admissions Checklist:
- Submit college admissions application online (www.tstc.edu/apply)
- Apply for financial aid (recommended – www.fafsa.ed.gov – school code 003634)
- Submit high school or college transcripts
- Submit proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination (if applicable)
- Communicate with a Success Coach for advisement
- Register for classes with an instructor or program advisor
- Pay balance or set up payment plan with Student Accounting
In some cases additional testing may be required.
If you have already applied through ApplyTexas (www.applytexas.org) there is no need to re-apply through TSTC.
New Student Orientation is August 23 and 24. To register for a date, visit http://www.tstc.edu/nso/fbc.
Contact the Enrollment Management departments listed below at 832-595-8734:
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Accounting
- Student Recruitment
- Testing & Advisement
- Veterans Services
TSTC Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.